My Name Is Mario... Sir Hansel Mario

4:47 AM


Hansel Mario Widjaja
Check him out here: Sir HM's Blog -- Sir HM's work -- Sir HM's Tweets

So, yes.. Let me introduce my very reliable photo assistant goes by the name of Hansel Mario Widjaja. The guy recently had his photograph exhibited for a program promoting the city of Jakarta called "Bingkai Jakarta" or Framing Jakarta in English. He's among the 50 lucky talented people who gets their photo exhibited on that event.. (Bravo..). Here's some pics I took at the exhibition.

Sir HM's featured work titled "Jalan Tikus" translated Rat Route, meaning shortcut route


Sir HM side by side with his work




 Just some info, Sir HM's entry was previously awarded for 1st place winner at a local photography competition, what's amazing about it is that he did not yet have a camera of his own by the time won the competition. Weeww.. This guy has got some hidden talent I guess.. How lucky am I to have him assist me every now and then. Beside his journalistic photography interest, this handy man also have this quite entertaining behaviour.. which is striking poses on my sets whenever we were out shooting! LOL..

Here's some of Sir HM's striking poses..



You Might Also Like

2 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images