Korean Splurge [Amica Indonesia]

7:26 AM




Yep.. it's been 4 months since my last post. Was (or still) pretty much occupied by a non-photography related project called "Coffeebeerian" with some friends of mine. It has consumed my time to the seconds that it left an impression that I "almost" have no life outside of Coffeebeerian.

Well anyways, this was an article for Amica Indonesia for their travel section, covering Seoul, South Korea from it's fashion and arts aspect. Originally went to Seoul for my sister's wedding reception back in mid April when sir Hansel Mario, my former on-set handyman (whom now works for Amica Indonesia), contacted me and told me that they needed a coverage on Seoul fashion travel to compliment the "Korean Wave" that's been over-swarming this country's fashion and music trends. So heck, why not extend my stay and explore a little bit about the Korean local's trend. It turned out that having stayed some extra days has led me to book a test shoot with one of Korea's modeling agency. Wait.. it even gets better, I've also managed to put up a shoot with some local models for my personal project!

Overall it was a pleasant trip, from the reception, the shoots, the explorations and through the nightlife scene in Hongdae. Can't hardly wait for my next visit.
........[stay put for the shots from the test-shoot & more].......

You Might Also Like

1 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images