All Hell Breaks Loose

4:56 AM

Went to Sigma's workshop last Sunday. Man, have I not been attending one of these things for the few past years. As usual, it was Sir Hansel Mario who invited me to this workshop. So I figured it should be a fun Sunday morning activity kind of thing.. then the twist begins..



It was around 10 am and we were greeted by minions of camera wielding warriors of some 140 strong, lurking around an old dutch cemetery! LOL.. They already started taking pictures when we got there. 6 models provided for that day and each model was being framed by around 20-ish photographers (or even more). Taken by the similar angles and of the same poses! A reminder just struck me about this type of situation is that kept me from going to such workshops. I personally would prefer a much smaller, more intense and personal workshop. Say.. for a party of 20 max? even the less the better. Ya, well here's some shots taken.

Seriously.. did anyone succeeded in having similar pictures? Seeing this just instantly discourage me to shoot from the so called "best angle"
 So what I ended up doing was to shoot from a spot where everyone wasn't shooting from. It turned out to be a good exercise for the eye to look at things from the "other side of the moon". So here's some straight out of the camera jpg's cropped afterward.

Trying to get a different mood to it, playing around with camera settings
Darker mood

Lighter mood


Sir HM & Ndoy

You Might Also Like

2 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images