Can There Be Something From Nothing?

7:19 AM

What happened if one doesn't do anything whilst waiting for fortune to come? I guess nothing will come, or some things can decline when left unattended. Anyway, I see myself getting lazier by the day, for instance, delaying myself in creating this "overdue" blog (which was supposed to be up a couple of months ago). Another is my photography life......

A little about my "visual art realm", I first submerged into the ocean of photography industry some few years back. Like any other noobs, I've always had my flame burning to the max (well.. at least for the first 2 years run -_- ) in pursuing greater photographic skills, creativity, and of course better career in such field. The flame later ignites on a "maintenance-paced" level when the phone starts ringing constantly and gigs are commencing frequently. Or so to say.. I was in a constant motion and not putting up more efforts to strengthen my career nor giving less. Well, the bad thing is.. that is not the case since mid-year of 2010. I've got to admit that since then, I have found myself neglecting my photography more and more. In result, well yeah.. you guessed it right, a direct declining slide down the hill (face-palm).

I had soon begin to realize this when the number of photo gigs or bookings are gradually diminishing, but it was not something to regret about.. no. By all means, this experience has given me a good amount of time to take a breather and to overview on what I have and have not done in supporting my photography (except the fact that my wallet also gradually thinning due to this.. LOL!).

So, yeah.. I guess something can derive from not doing anything.. degradation. Sounding as nerdy as ever, I'd say.. It's time to re-ignite the flames!

Oh, here are some of the works I did awhile back for a modeling program with Forever 21.


Indulged in knowledge series
Model : [clockwise from top] Hedi, Lady, Hani
Stylist : Kay Platinvm
MUA : Billy Krisna
Photo Assistant : Hansel Mario
Photog : Laki Gushary




























Elevate
Model : Monica
Wardrobe : Forever 21
Stylist : Kay Platinvm
MUA : Billy Krisna
Photo Assistant : Hansel Mario
Photog : Laki Gushary





























Spread the love to your fellow human race!.. for I crave attention.. especially these days. Haha, just messing around... Thanks for reading my first post, share it if you like. Happy Thanksgiving!! (even tho it's a bit late).

You Might Also Like

1 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images